Wings To Fly Symbol Stacker Disc
Like chapters of our lives they represent feelings and moments in time that when strung together tell an incredible story — your own. Designed with the intention of creating pieces to cherish, our Gold Vermeil & Sterling Silver collection lets you carry your stories longer and keep what matters close. Crafted with a solid Sterling Silver base accompanied by 100 layers of thick 14k Gold Vermeil — we are proud to present quality demi-fine jewelry that is layered with meaning.
** Symbol Stackers are non-discountable
I GAVE HER WINGS
I may have given you wings, but you gave my life true direction. Helping you grow has awakened new worlds within me. You challenged me to be better — to breathe with a softer heart and think with a stronger mind. You showed me what unconditional love truly means. If you ever find yourself questioning where you belong, know that you will always have an infinite home within me. Your wings are not mine to keep, but I'll forever hold them close. May my heart be the safest place you fall. May my love remind you all the reasons you can fly.
SHE TAUGHT ME HOW TO FLY
You provide a sacred love, a love that provides courage and comfort all at once. A solid ground that I continue to rise upon. My wings were built from your heart and are entwined with your enlivening strength and magic. And when you told me I could fly, it was impossible to doubt, because I have seen all that grows from being wrapped in your light. Guided by your love, I’m able to move to a place of expansion — holding on to your teachings and carrying pieces of you wherever I go. This is how I know I can reach great heights — only through our hearts do we get the chance to meet the sky.
You gave my heart a place to land. You gave my heart something to hold — I am because of you.
Disc Diameter: 10.7 mm
Materials: 14k Gold-Layered Sterling Silver & Rhodium-Layered Sterling Silver
Available Finishes: Gold Vermeil & Sterling Silver
WHAT IS BRYAN ANTHONYS DEMI-FINE?
Unlike regular gold plating, Vermeil (pronounced vehr-may) is a type of jewelry made with precious metals aimed to last a lifetime when cared for properly. To be called "vermeil", the jewelry piece must include the following:
- Sterling silver as its base material. Sterling silver is a standard material used in high-quality jewelry.
- Be layered in gold that is at least 10k (10 karats). That means the gold is at least 41.7% gold content -- we chose 14k (which is 58.3%) for its soft, lustrous hue.
- Possess gold layers that are at least 2.5 microns thick. A micron is 1/1000th of a millimeter. We use 100 layers (100 mls) to ensure the most durable finish possible.
- Sterling Silver is a precious metal alloy comprised of 92.5% pure silver.
- Sterling silver requires special care to preserve its appearance and longevity. To prevent it developing a patina as much as possible, we recommend protecting your jewelry & its finish by removing it before swimming or showering as it can dull or erode precious metals. Avoid contact with lotions, perfume, and other beauty products to protect your piece from potential damage and tarnishing.