Breathe Symbol Stacker™ Disc
Like chapters of our lives they represent feelings and moments in time that when strung together tell an incredible story — your own. Designed with the intention of creating pieces to cherish, our Gold Vermeil & Sterling Silver collection lets you carry your stories longer and keep what matters close. Crafted with a solid Sterling Silver base accompanied by 100 layers of thick 14k Gold Vermeil — we are proud to present quality demi-fine jewelry that is layered with meaning.
** Symbol Stackers™ are non-discountable
Disc Diameter: 10.7 mm
Base Material: Sterling Silver
Available Finishes: 14k Gold Vermeil, Sterling Silver
WHAT IS BRYAN ANTHONYS DEMI-FINE?
Unlike regular gold plating, Vermeil (pronounced vehr-may) is a type of jewelry made with precious metals aimed to last a lifetime when cared for properly. To be called "vermeil", the jewelry piece must include the following:
- Sterling silver as its base material. Sterling silver is a standard material used in high-quality jewelry.
- Be layered in gold that is at least 10k (10 karats). That means the gold is at least 41.7% gold content -- we chose 14k (which is 58.3%) for its soft, lustrous hue.
- Possess gold layers that are at least 2.5 microns thick. A micron is 1/1000th of a millimeter. We use 100 layers (100 mls) to ensure the most durable finish possible.
- Sterling Silver is a precious metal alloy comprised of 92.5% pure silver.
- Sterling silver requires special care to preserve its appearance and longevity. To prevent it developing a patina as much as possible, we recommend protecting your jewelry & its finish by removing it before swimming or showering as it can dull or erode precious metals. Avoid contact with lotions, perfume, and other beauty products to protect your piece from potential damage and tarnishing.