Merchandise Planner APPLY NOW
Bryan Anthonys is looking for someone to join our team to develop and execute Omni channel merchandising, global product operations, inventory management as well as introduce key functions and industry best practices to our organization.
- Develop and execute strategic product initiatives delivering top-line growth
- Develop and implement critical merchandising, planning and allocating foundational tools and processes to support company infrastructure and high growth
- Liaise with management team with regard to financial strategy meetings and assist with financial plan revisions
- Develop inventory plans and assortments based on annual projected revenue
- Develop in-depth business analysis to help with assortment planning and projections
- Manage production calendar and product life-cycle to share cross-functionally
- PO management
- Facilitate all factory relationships to achieve on-time deliveries and increased margins
- Evaluate stock to sales and provide recommendations to drive sales and resolve inventory issues
- Analyze weekly business and findings to maximize profitability and sales
- Assist with wholesale channel inventory movement and new product recommendations based on retail overstock
- Build Department and Class level plans to support the sales, margin and inventory goals on an annual basis.
- Recommend assortment mix across legacy and new product offerings based on sales and inventory goals.
- Create item level sales and inventory forecasts based on past, present and future performance.
- Summarize item level forecasts into big ideas, strategies, and themes to be leveraged across Marketing and Retail.
- Participate as a key business partner in budgeting and provide thoughtful insight on revenue and inventory goals.
- Provide daily and weekly updates on business as it relates to forecast, over or under performance and inventory opportunities.
- Review and revise sales and inventory forecast by SKU to balance inventory levels against turnover goals.
- Generate Purchase Order quantities to support in-stock targets and healthy stock to sales ratios while balancing multiple production lead times.
- Partner with Supply Chain to understand lead times and bottlenecks as it pertains to delivering on time arrival of purchase orders.
- Identify and recommend sales opportunities to Marketing based on inventory ownership.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU:
Thrive in a fast-paced environment, dynamic, high growth business environment.
Demonstrate an ability to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad, diverse group of cross-functional business partners.
Strive to make everyone on your team successful.
Are an original thinker who can anticipate bottlenecks and provide solutions.
Communicate and collaborate with teammates to inspire cooperation and innovation.
Are positive, enthusiastic, and love winning.
This role will report directly to the company’s CEO with whom you will work directly on a day-to-day basis, but duties will span cross-functionally and certain projects will support other functional leaders.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, strategic thinker and detail oriented. Other qualifications include:
3-5 years of experience in Planning and Allocation/Replenishment experience
Strong understanding of retail math
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Able to work on multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and set priorities while maintaining flexibility in a fast-paced environment
Capable of building data models in Excel from scratch
Comfortable making decisions and recommendations rooted in data driven analysis
Ability to work with limited resources and collaborate cross functionally
WHY BRYAN ANTHONYS?
Bryan Anthonys is a company that has grown from a 1 bedroom apartment to a multi-million dollar global eCommerce brand in just two years, all while remaining independent. We are a fast moving, direct to consumer organization that is committed to delivering meaningful jewelry at affordable prices. We offer competitive compensation, along with the opportunity to learn and grow in a rapidly expanding market.
Company Paid Medical, Vision & Dental Plan
Unlimited Vacation Time
Creative work environment
Ability to work directly with company founders
Resume, cover letter, salary requirements to email@example.com
|||Austin, TX 78758|||||||||Q~LZha4oLrLAxHPw|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false