Always In My Heart Symbol Stacker Disc
Like chapters of our lives they represent feelings and moments in time that when strung together tell an incredible story — your own. Designed with the intention of creating pieces to cherish, our Gold Vermeil & Sterling Silver collection lets you carry your stories longer and keep what matters close. Crafted with a solid Sterling Silver base accompanied by 100 layers of thick 14k Gold Vermeil — we are proud to present quality demi-fine jewelry that is layered with meaning.
** Symbol Stackers are non-discountable
Disc Diameter: 10.7 mm
Materials: 14k Gold-Layered Sterling Silver & Rhodium-Layered Sterling Silver
Available Finishes: Gold Vermeil & Sterling Silver
WHAT IS BRYAN ANTHONYS DEMI-FINE?
Unlike regular gold plating, Vermeil (pronounced vehr-may) is a type of jewelry made with precious metals aimed to last a lifetime when cared for properly. To be called "vermeil", the jewelry piece must include the following:
- Sterling silver as its base material. Sterling silver is a standard material used in high-quality jewelry.
- Be layered in gold that is at least 10k (10 karats). That means the gold is at least 41.7% gold content -- we chose 14k (which is 58.3%) for its soft, lustrous hue.
- Possess gold layers that are at least 2.5 microns thick. A micron is 1/1000th of a millimeter. We use 100 layers (100 mls) to ensure the most durable finish possible.
RHODIUM-LAYERED STERLING SILVER
- Sterling Silver is a precious metal alloy comprised of 92.5% pure silver.
- In addition to utilizing a Sterling Silver base, we also add a layer of Rhodium, which enhances its shine, durability, and protection. Due to its rarity Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals in the industry.