Carry the ones you love wherever you go — personalize your own Love Compass® with the initials of those that mean the world to you. Designed with the intention of creating pieces to cherish, our Gold Vermeil & Sterling Silver collection lets you carry your stories longer and keep what matters close. Crafted with a solid Sterling Silver base accompanied by 100 layers of thick 14k Gold Vermeil and adorned with Swarovski crystals — we are proud to present quality demi-fine jewelry that is layered with meaning.
Thoughtfully designed to be an intentional and meaningful gift, each Love Compass® is made to order and individually engraved. Please allow 7 business days before your item ships.
** Love Compass® is non-discountable
This life is a journey — a mosaic of peaks and valleys interlaced with winding roads and twisted turns. Wandering in the unknown, lost amongst the ever-changing paths, it can be difficult to find direction as I infinitely search for the places I belong. But when I find myself surrounded by your love, I’m guided by the radiance of your light, reminding me that true belonging isn't found in the places we seek to roam — it’s found within the hearts of those who carry us home. You provide an ocean of calm, a mountain of hope, a solid ground of trust — you make the stars feel closer and the sun burn brighter. You are my infinite home and my endless adventure. My constant peace and my forever wild. You are my compass. My true north. The one that guides me through the dark. With you my heart is never lost — your love can be felt and seen from miles away. No matter where I am in this world, I'll never need a map to know where my heart belongs — because home is anywhere and everywhere with you.
Length: 18", 19", 20", Adjustable
Compass Diameter: 19mm
Base Material: Sterling Silver
Available Finishes: 14k Gold Vermeil, Sterling Silver
WHAT IS BRYAN ANTHONYS DEMI-FINE?
Unlike regular gold plating, Vermeil (pronounced vehr-may) is a type of jewelry made with precious metals aimed to last a lifetime when cared for properly. To be called "vermeil", the jewelry piece must include the following:
- Sterling silver as its base material. Sterling silver is a standard material used in high-quality jewelry.
- Be layered in gold that is at least 10k (10 karats). That means the gold is at least 41.7% gold content -- we chose 14k (which is 58.3%) for its soft, lustrous hue.
- Possess gold layers that are at least 2.5 microns thick. A micron is 1/1000th of a millimeter. We use 100 layers (100 mls) to ensure the most durable finish possible.
- Sterling Silver is a precious metal alloy comprised of 92.5% pure silver.
- Sterling silver requires special care to preserve its appearance and longevity. To prevent it developing a patina as much as possible, we recommend protecting your jewelry & its finish by removing it before swimming or showering as it can dull or erode precious metals. Avoid contact with lotions, perfume, and other beauty products to protect your piece from potential damage and tarnishing.