You Are My Sunshine Demi-Fine Necklace
* This product is non-discountable
The love between a mother and daughter is like nothing else in the world. It knows no conditions. It knows no limits. It never fades, never diminishes — it always stays. It stays through arguments, disagreements, heartbreaks and tears. It stays through laughter, accomplishments, milestones and fears. Thank you for loving me the way that you do. Thank you for being by my side. Thank you for giving my heart a forever home. You are my sunshine — radiating brightness and warmth into my life. You are the light that I can always count on. You make even the darkest days seem bright. No matter where we go, or what we do — we will always have each other. Because a love like ours lights the whole sky. A love like ours burns brighter than everything around us. A love like ours is forever. The world is incomplete without the sun — as I am incomplete without you. You are my sunshine.
Length: 18", 19", 20", Adjustable
Pendant Diameter: 18.5 mm
Base Material: Sterling Silver
Available Finishes: 14k Gold Vermeil, Sterling Silver
WHAT IS BRYAN ANTHONYS DEMI-FINE?
Unlike regular gold plating, Vermeil (pronounced vehr-may) is a type of jewelry made with precious metals aimed to last a lifetime when cared for properly. To be called "vermeil", the jewelry piece must include the following:
- Sterling silver as its base material. Sterling silver is a standard material used in high-quality jewelry.
- Be layered in gold that is at least 10k (10 karats). That means the gold is at least 41.7% gold content -- we chose 14k (which is 58.3%) for its soft, lustrous hue.
- Possess gold layers that are at least 2.5 microns thick. A micron is 1/1000th of a millimeter. We use 100 layers (100 mls) to ensure the most durable finish possible.
- Sterling Silver is a precious metal alloy comprised of 92.5% pure silver.
- Sterling silver requires special care to preserve its appearance and longevity. To prevent it developing a patina as much as possible, we recommend protecting your jewelry & its finish by removing it before swimming or showering as it can dull or erode precious metals. Avoid contact with lotions, perfume, and other beauty products to protect your piece from potential damage and tarnishing.